- At Church & Dwight, our culture is rooted in an inclusive and collaborative environment. We believe it’s the most effective and efficient way to ensure success for our business… and our employees.
- We have found maintaining a small, flat organisation helps us stay fast-paced and agile. Employees are encouraged to take initiative and ownership and our structure gives them the opportunity to make an impact regardless of title. Our goal is for everyone, at every level, at every location, to be engaged in the business.
- We pride ourselves on fostering an entrepreneurial spirit where action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally. Open and honest communication among departments, functions and employees builds a mutual respect that enables us to challenge each other, leading to an ever more cohesive team.
- Historically we have had significant success driven by our culture of Blue Collar, High Aptitude, and we have historically been an Underdog amongst giants. However, going forward we are now focusing on Digital, being Diverse to represent our customers and being Disruptive through risk taking to compete in the market.
- Our 6 key behaviours to deliver our 2020 strategy are Digitally Savvy, Positive Attitude, Simplify, Aim High, Helping Out and Disruptive. These are easily understood and can be applied at any level and in any role in our every day work and for delivering our future.
- The result is a strong, motivated group of employees that take pride in our company and our brands. Together, we are dedicated to sustaining the top-tier performance that will take our company to increasingly higher levels.
Our Employee Activities
An award that recognizes individuals or teams who are disruptive change champions and exhibit behaviors that support the company vision and strategy.
Recognizing the perseverance and dedication of employees as they reach key length-of-service milestones.
Recognizing behaviors, attitudes or decisions that champion quality integration into the Church & Dwight culture.
Recognizing leadership, judgment, and enhancement of environmental / occupational safety programs that ensure a safe, healthy and secure environment.
Members of our R&D team were proud to receive a Red Bandana award for driving simplification in our Oral Care processing.
We are proud of our Gender Report which confirms that our Median Gender Pay Gap is significantly below the UK’s Median Pay Gap. You can read see our full report here.
OUR CULTURAL JOURNEY
We continue to focus on our cultural journey, regularly gathering employee feedback through pulse surveys and leading changes through cross-functional employee focus groups.
Our Employee Activities
Popular events include our annual company fun day and our Christmas Party, as well as ad hoc activities such as a Christmas trip to Lille or Go Karting event.